Parts Repair and Replacement Experts
Every part of your furnace relies on the others to keep your home warm. If one part fails, it’s likely to cause the whole system to shut down. Anytime your heater shuts down, you want to protect your comfort, health, and safety, and get it repaired as soon as possible. For fast, effective repairs you can always rely on Airmatics‘s experienced technicians. No matter what part you need, we provide a full range of heater parts replacement in Addison, TX. All estimates are free. Find out more about our team or book a service appointment by calling (972) 996-6929.
Our Heater Parts Service Solutions
No matter whether you have an electric heat system, gas furnace, or heat pump, the skilled technicians at Airmatics will be able to repair or replace any part needed. They are highly trained and stay updated on the latest repair techniques and HVAC technology. They are also dedicated to ensuring your comfort is restored as quickly as possible and making certain that any parts they replace work at peak levels when the heater is needed the most. We offer a full range of heater parts replacement solutions in Addison, TX, and can respond 24/7 for emergency repair situations. For immediate help call (972) 996-6929. Among the parts we replace include:
- Circuit control board: Your whole HVAC system is regulated by the circuit control board, and anytime diagnostics are required, this is where it is done. Whenever your circuit control board malfunctions, it can cause your whole system to fail.
- ECM motors: The advantage of having our technicians service your system is that they stay updated on the latest HVAC technology like ECM motors. On newer systems, these variable-speed motors regulate the system’s airflow. The airflow can be disrupted and cause disruptions throughout your system.
- Gas valve: When the pressure in gas lines fluctuates, you can have a potentially dangerous situation like a gas leak evolve. The gas valve regulates the pressure in your gas lines and malfunctioning valves often cause leaks.
- Hard start kit: Several capacitors supply energy to various parts in your heater, one of which is the hard start kit. It’s specifically designed to charge the compressor when it has trouble starting. It also stores energy.
- Heat exchanger: The heat exchanger is the heart of your furnace. It’s the most important part. Without it, no warm air is passed through the system and you’ll have no heat. A cracked heat exchanger can lead to a system overheating.
- Heat pump repair: Heat pumps are used for both heating and cooling and the parts receive a lot of strain as a result. As parts wear, they less efficiently they function, and the more energy they use. Our technicians will ensure that your heat pump continues to run efficiently.
- Heater capacitors: Two main capacitors manage your HVAC system’s energy supply. Start capacitors keep the system running, while run capacitors supply current to fan motors.
- HVAC hot surface igniter: Many newer gas furnaces rely on hot surface igniters to ignite them. They generally need to be replaced every three to five years.
- HVAC inducer motor: Motors power the inducer fans which circulate air around the system as well as preventing burners from clogging with soot.
- HVAC pressure switch: Regulating gas pressure is key to safety on gas furnaces and pressure switches are needed to shut the furnace down if the pressure fluctuates too much. Exhaust gases can be released into your home if the pressure switch ever fails.
- HVAC relay switch: The relay switch keeps power flowing to the blower motor and serves as an on/off switch for the blower. Your heater won’t function correctly if the relay switch doesn’t function properly.
- HVAC thermostat: Thermostats are temperature-control central. A faulty thermostat will often cause the whole system to stop working. When we install a new system for you, we also install a smart thermostat that gives you greater control over your home’s temperature and saves you money by improving energy efficiency.
Schedule Services Today
If your furnace has stopped heating, it’s probably because a key component has broken down. All parts of your furnace rely on the others to ensure efficient operation. When you call the experienced professionals at Airmatics for heater parts replacement in Addison, TX, you can trust we’ll be able to diagnose the problem and provide a fast, effective repair. To schedule a repair service today, all you need to do is call (972) 996-6929.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Give us a call today if your HVAC circuit board needs to be replaced.
- ECM Motors Replacement We have the expertise to replace ECM motors.
- Gas Valve Replacement Call us today to replace faulty gas valves.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement We’re the team to call to replace hard start kits.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement If your heat exchanger is broken, give us a call.
- Heat Pump Repair/Replacement If your heat pump needs repair or replacement, give us a call.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Call our team today for heater capacitor replacement.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement Replace your hot surface igniter to ensure your gas furnace works efficiently.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement We’re the team to call for inducer motor replacement.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement We can replace your faulty pressure switch.
- HVAC Relay Replacement Ours is the team to call for HVAC relay replacement.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade When we replace your system, we’ll install a new thermostat.