AC Parts Replacement Experts
Many times it’s the hottest part of the year before you discover problems with your air conditioner. Usually, this means it’s blowing warm air, making strange noises, or not working at all. It also normally means a part has failed or is malfunctioning. Every part is required to keep the cooling cycle going. Whenever a part breaks down, you’ll need to have it repaired or replaced to ensure your AC is working right. If you want expert air conditioner parts replacement in Addison, TX, you need to search no further than Airmatics. We offer a full range of HVAC repair solutions. Get fast, effective repairs by calling (972) 996-6929.
Our Professional Parts Replacement
When summer arrives in Texas, you never want to be without your air conditioning for long. If it breaks down, and you need rapid, efficient air conditioner parts replacement in Addison, TX, you can always count on Airmatics‘s experienced service technicians. They will diagnose the problem and propose the best solution for you so that you can make informed decisions about the repairs needed.
For your air conditioner to run and cool efficiently, every part has to operate smoothly. Any part that malfunctions will greatly diminish your air conditioner’s cooling capacity and may very well cause it to stop working. If this happens, know that restoring your comfort and helping you maintain your health, safety, and quality of life is our goal when it comes to parts repair and replacement. Our technicians are trained to work on all varieties of air conditioning systems, including the most technologically sophisticated and energy-efficient. Some of the services we provide include:
- AC coil cleaning: Your evaporator and condenser coils are essential for the cooling cycle to continue. When they are clogged with dirt and dust, their operation will be affected and they’ll use more energy. Regular cleaning will ensure efficient operation.
- AC blower repair: If the blower malfunctions, warm air won’t be removed from the system and cold air won’t be circulated from the vents. All parts that we replace come from leading manufacturers.
- AC compressor repair: Compressors circulate refrigerant through the system, sending it to the condenser to continue the cooling cycle. Your AC normally quits working if the compressor fails. Summertime is when the compressor is strained the most, and it’s usually when it’s most likely to break down, in particular when it hasn’t been well maintained. Make sure to have your system maintained regularly by our experienced technicians.
- AC fan repair: The fan circulates warm and cool air throughout the system and without it, the condenser will have trouble converting refrigerant to a liquid, and the cooling cycle will be broken. Fans are just one of the many components required for your air conditioner to work properly.
- Condenser motor replacement: Fans are powered by motors, and when the motor stops, the fan will stop, and bring the cooling cycle to an end. Without the condenser motor, the condenser coils will fail to convert refrigerant from a gas to a liquid. Condenser motors get the most wear during the summer, and it’s then when they’re likely to break down, especially without regular maintenance.
Budget-Friendly Prices, Warranty Coverage
When it comes to air conditioner parts replacement, you can expect reasonable prices from Airmatics. We provide free estimates on all services. Our parts come from leading manufacturers and all have warranty coverage. We also provide lifetime warranty coverage on all labor performed.
To ensure your air conditioner’s parts continue to run efficiently, we recommend you schedule maintenance services twice yearly, once for air conditioning and once for heating. It’s preferable to schedule air conditioning maintenance in the spring before your AC experiences its heaviest use. You’ll find with our maintenance services that you’ll save money not only on costly repairs but also on utility expenses. Parts that are well maintained will run efficiently and use less energy to do so.
Schedule Our Team Today
If your air conditioner has stopped cooling, one or more parts have likely malfunctioned. You’ll want to get your system up and running as quickly as possible. Airmatics‘s service technicians always respond promptly to service requests and are expert in air conditioner parts replacement in Addison, TX. We offer a full range of HVAC parts repair services. To find out more about what we can do for you or to schedule us today, all you need to do is call (972) 996-6929. Free estimates are available.
- AC Coil Cleaning Keep your coils cleaned so your AC works smoothly.
- AC Blower Repair Give us a call when you need AC blower repair.
- AC Compressor Repair Call us today when you need expert AC compressor repair.
- AC Fan Repair For expert AC fan repair, give our team a call.
- Condenser Motor Replacement Ours is the team to call for condenser motor replacement.